//Forever Imperfect
Boboman :-*
Saturday, October 1, 2011 @ 8:30 AM | 0 Comment [s]



When U were only 5 years old, I said I Love U.
U asked me: "What is it?"
When U were 15 years old, I said I Love U.
U blushed. U look down and smile.
When U were 20 years old, I said I Love U.
U put ur head on my shoulder and hold my hand. Afraid that I might dissapear.
When U were 25 years old, I said I Love U.
U prepare breakfast and serve it in front of me, and kiss my forhead and
Said : "U better be quick, is’s gonna be late."
When U were 30 years old, I said I Love U.
U Said: "If U really love me, please come back early after work."
When U were 40 years old, I said I Love U.
U were cleaning the dining table and said: "Ok dear, but it’s time for U to help 

our child with his/her revision."
When U were 50 years old, I said I Love U.
U were knitting and U laugh at me.
When U were 60 years old, I said I Love U.
U smile at me.
When U w
ere 70 years old, I said I Love U.
We sitting on the rocking chair with our glasses on. 
I’m reading your love letter that U sent to me 50 years ago.
With our hand crossing together.
When U were 80 years old, I said I Love U.
I Didn’t Say Anything But Cried.



Yess, ILOVEYOU EYMAN RAFEEQ until my heart stop beating :')
Much love,
ElyefaLocca <3



Older Post | Newer Post

Hi, Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my ugly blog.



DiaryAbout